Friday, April 30, 2010

The Stores, Land and Streets of Laos

(Picture from www.wayfaring.info/.../laos-photo-by-lorna87.jpg)


This post is about the stores, land and streets in Laos. Today i was looking out my car window while i was on my way home and wondered......... what are the streets of Laos like? Are they different, are they the same? These questions came to my head, and im going to find the answers to them!!!


I asked my mom about when she lived in Laos, what the streets looked like, she said they were always busy, morning, afternoon and night. She said that Laos is a very small country, but with many people. She said there were lots of people on the streets buying things from outdoor markets. The markets were basicly where they got what they needed to live, like our stores. Food, clothes and some household things were things you could buy. My mom also said that there weren't many wealthy people, in fact, most people were so poor they had to beg on the streets for anything they could get. It's actually very sad. I wish i could go to Laos for myself and see the markets and the streets. My mom also said though it was a poor and somewhat dangerous country, the land was very beautiful. Lots of trees and plants were grown everywhere. There also were also lots of elephants and other animals sometimes walking around, I've always wanted to see an elephant or a tiger in Laos.(Picture from khamlatours.com/images/mc1.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment